Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Fighting for Nothing

Innocence on Vimeo

Hopelessly Devoted:Don't take me for granted because I am devoted to you
Waiting: We have all the time in the world
Loner:I don't need someone to make me feel loved
Clingy:You are to good to let go
Conceited:You are worth looking beautiful for
Distant:inches and miles don't mean anything
Player:Don't judge me because i can not make up my mind
Emotional:I don't have to be strong all of the time
Geek:intelligence fills my brain love fills my heart
Hopeful Romantic:always hoping for a better tomorrow
Stereotype: Crumbles paper
"The Silence often of pure innocence persuades when speaking fails."-William Shakespeare
Innocence is the foundation of childhood.When we expand our horizons to another individual,our innocence is tested beyond measure.

No comments:

Post a Comment