Sunday, October 16, 2011

The past can either build you up, or you can choose to let it break you down...


Just when you think that you are over the pain that someone caused you, you are reminded of it.  You move on, you begin to fall for another, yet the past finds ways of creeping into your present. The hardest part is not letting the pain from an old relationship bring its way into your new relationship.  Trust is a hard word for me to use when it comes to others.. but in my heart i know I wouldn’t  lead myself to a life that i couldn’t handle…. When you’ve been building a wall your whole life, how do you let it come down?  How do you trust those words that were once shattered? I don’t know if i will ever learn how to bring that wall down, i want to with you yes, but i don’t know if i’m what your looking for…. When you’ve never felt good enough your whole life, when do you begin to believe that you are? When do you stop blaming yourself for mistakes others have made? You make me want to be a better person, you make me want to believe in myself and you don’t even know it.  Maybe your the person that i was meant to find, or maybe your not.  Maybe your just another lesson i have yet to learn. I haven’t even met you and i’m already afraid of how not having you in my life would feel.  Maybe i’m just the girl with the hope that i could one day be good enough for you.  Maybe i’m just the girl wishing with her whole heart that it won’t get broken again.. The thought of losing you already breaks my heart, the thought of you hurting me breaks my heart…  I guess that is the chance one takes. If i don’t take chances i could possibly be making the biggest mistake of my life and that would leave me without you and that simply just isn’t an option.

No comments:

Post a Comment